Thursday, January 30, 2014

Open the communication gates, flood the mind.

A lot of things have changed since I spent 4 days of minimum contact and not seeing Tomas.

He promised to take down the dress by Wednesday, yesterday, and I would not come back until it was gone.

Yesterday we had a long, serious talk, which I'm not sharing for the moment being as I have not yet found a way to put it into a coherent story, or figured out my stand in it.

As he's trying to figure out himself, I'm trying to figure things out for myself, and we're trying to figure out our relationship, I think things never have been harder emotionally, especially on me, having a mind that wanders more than I can sometimes handle. Not much of our talk had to do with the actual dress or the emotions involved with that, because those seemed trivial to other issues on Tomas' behalf.

The communication gates have opened and most of it doesn't exactly give reasons to celebrate, but we are communicating and trying to figure out things from here.

And on an absolutely positive note, if there is one thing that does give a reason to celebrate, the dress as of yesterday has gone. I can walk upstairs again free of ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment